[gmx-users] Problem with GROMAC 2019.4

Avi Hundal havneel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:43:09 CET 2019

Hi all,

I've been trying to get GROMAC 2019.4 to work on my computer with GPU
acceleration for over 2 weeks, without success and without trying to bother
you all here.  Scouring the archives, someone else had the same exact issue
I have (
https://www.mail-archive.com/gromacs.org_gmx-users@maillist.sys.kth.se/msg33675.html
).

The problem occurs after entering "make".  I haven't been able to find a
solution, and the person who previously had this problem was suggested to
upgrade to the newest stable version at that time.  Any suggestions?  Thank
you!

Regards,

Avneel S. Hundal

Email: havneel at gmail.com