[gmx-users] Problem with GROMAC 2019.4

Avi Hundal havneel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 01:17:12 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

Thank you so much for getting back to me!  To answer your question, yes, I
did receive the same "unsafe scrsdir value" after running 'make'.

It's embarrassing to say, but your first assumption was correct.  The
initial file I tried building in had spaces in the directory name.  Upon
creating a new directory (without whitespaces/special characters), and
reinstalling FFTW & Cmake + Gromacs led to a successful installation!  I
apologize for taking up your time, but hopefully this will be useful for
any other 'newbies'.

Warm Regards,

Avneel S. Hundal

Email: havneel at gmail.com