[gmx-users] Chemical Shifts prediction using gmx chi -shift

Christian Blau blau at kth.se
Mon Dec 9 10:51:39 CET 2019

Hello Florent,

The tool is based on  "D. S. Wishart and A. M. Nip", "Protein Chemical Shift Analysis: A Practical Guide", "Biochem.
Cell Biol.", 76, 1998, "153-163"

It reads chemical shift reference data on a phi-psi-angle grid from ca-shift.dat, cb-shift.dat, ha-shift.dat and
co-shift.dat. The tool interpolates this data for the respective angle and sums it up. This sum is then normalized by
the number of trajectory frames.

Best,

Christian