[gmx-users] Trajectory guided by density maps

Ramon Guixà ramonguixxa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:59:14 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

thanks a lot for your answer. Good to know this makes sense to someone else
too.
Now I have two questions out of ignorance (never used this newly
implemented feature before):

1) Can I apply two sets of forces (restraints) at the same time, namely one
for each density map?
2) Would you have by any chance an example or a default set of values for
the density-guided options? I am not really sure how to use this feature
anyway...

Thanks!