[gmx-users] Gromacs 2019.4 compliantion with GPU support

bonjour899 bonjour899 at 126.com
Thu Dec 12 12:42:01 CET 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to install gromacs-2019.4 with GPU support, but was always wrong.
I ran cmake as
cmake3 .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/gromacs/gmx2019.4 -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DGMX_GPU=ON -DCUDA_TOOLKIT_ROOT_DIR=/usr/local/cuda -DGMX_HWLOC=ON
It works but when installing always get error messages. (Attached please find the messages I got after running cmake and the error messages for installing.)
Sorry for posting so much information, I really want to know how to solve this.
Thanks.

Wen