[gmx-users] Center of mass motion removal

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:51:59 CET 2019

Dallas,
Of course that is doable, but removing those flying molecules is not the
actual solution specially if one is interested in calculating of some
properties in presence of all molecules, rather than visualizing them. And
also, some other molecules might leave the droplet in some stages, so, by
removing those as well, nothing would remain.

Regards,
Alex