[gmx-users] GROMACS 2020 release candidate

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:23:46 CET 2019

Hello,

we have not been able to port everything from the group scheme to verlet
yet, so some things will be unsupported in 2020.
For those things I would advice people to stick to 2019 for the time
being, while we are working on porting the remaining things over for the
2021 release next year.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Bauer, PhD