[gmx-users] CMAP TORSION ERROR

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:51:06 CET 2019

On 2/4/19 8:11 AM, Saman Fatihi wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working on a protein which i have modeled using Maestro. And usig
> charmm36 force field. I am facing a *unknown CMAP torsion while executing
> grompp and No proper default dihedral type error. * Could you please
> suggest how to correct this error and the reason of it. I tried few things
> but still facing the same issue.

You're doing something nonstandard but you haven't said what. Please
post your actual protocol and a description of your system, as well as
what you've tried. A "few things" doesn't help us get to a solution and
we might waste a lot of time suggesting things you've already done.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.