[gmx-users] Residue name length

András Ferenc WACHA wacha.andras at ttk.mta.hu
Mon Feb 4 16:59:49 CET 2019

Dear Justin,

thank you for your reply. Five characters is the limit then.

Andras

--
András Ferenc Wacha, PhD
research fellow, CREDO instrument responsible

Biological Nanochemistry Research Group

Institute of Materials and Environmental Chemistry
Research Centre for Natural Sciences
Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RCNS HAS)
Magyar tudósok körútja 2.
H-1117 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-382-6427
Web: http://bionano.ttk.mta.hu,