[gmx-users] Trouble getting gmx gyrate to work (Windows/Ubuntu)

Ben Drewry bendrewry26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:55:19 CET 2019

I figured out that, removed the brackets and we were able to move forward
on the calculations. The issue is (am undergrad working under PhD student)
is that we want to calculate radius of gyration of a "theoretical" 3 atom
molecule. That is, we are defining three arbitrary atoms that aren't actual
elements. We ended up getting an error that it couldn't fetch the mass for
the atom, since it's just a "theoretical" atom that doesn't exist in real
life.

Is there any way we can pass arbitrary information to the gromacs database
to allow for the RG calculation for this "theoretical" molecule?

Ben