[gmx-users] Fwd: Maximum number density in gmx densmap

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:23:19 CET 2019

Dear all,
Any idea on my questions, please?

Mostafa;
Using gmx densmap first produce a .xpm file;
~> gmx densmap -f case.xtc -s case.tpr -n index.ndx -o case.xpm -unit nm-3
-bin 0.02
The case.xpm file is a matrix, one way provided by Gromacs to visualize a
matrix is to convert it to a eps file for instance, you can do that using
gmx xmp2ps;
~> gmx xpm2ps -f case.xpm -di m2p.m2p -o case.eps -bx 2 -by 2 -rainbow blue

Thank you
Alex