[gmx-users] AWH with two bias potentials

Cédric Leyrat Cedric.Leyrat at igf.cnrs.fr
Thu Feb 14 16:32:04 CET 2019

Dear Berk,

I do get a set of PMF files at different times for each reaction
coordinate from gmx awh. Each file has two columns (x=coordinate 1,
y=PMF or x=coordinate 2, y=PMF). My coding and maths skills are quite
limited so if you have a script that can convert these data to a 2D
format, I would be happy to use it.

Cedric

--
Cédric LEYRAT, Ph.D