[gmx-users] issue regarding gromacs software

Valerio valerio.ferrario at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:34:39 CET 2019

I do not see the attachment... Which forcefield are planning to use? In any case you should check the input pdb you are using: are the amino acid residues named in the proper way? It is a standard pdb? Do you have some non-natural amino acid or modified residue in your peptide? Moreover you should try to ignore hydrogens (-ignh) and to manually define the protonation state (-inter).