[gmx-users] Is there a more efficient way to calculate the "gmx distance" with a very long index?

ZHANG Cheng 272699575 at qq.com
Tue Feb 19 13:28:29 CET 2019

Can I also ask, I am running it on high performance computer (HPC). So whether the cpu (-pe mpi 12) or memory (-l mem=2G) would influence the capability to handle a very long index file?

When the job is submitted, longer queue time will be required if requesting more resources. So I want to optimise the cpu and memory with the least queue time.

Thank you!