[gmx-users] Bond breakage modelling

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Tue Feb 19 16:51:17 CET 2019

I've never done it myself, so not really. The manual should help :)

I don't know if Morse potentials come built-in, or that you'll need to
make tables.

Be aware that if you have three or more morse potential particles
together they can and will form stable triangles, because there is no
influence of the angle on the potential.

Peter