[gmx-users] Pull code errors

Ayesha Fatima ayeshafatima.69 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:11:37 CET 2019

Dear All,
I am using Gromax 2019 and running an umbrella sampling for two proteins.
It is a simple pulling simulation. It is giving me the following error

ERROR 1 [file md_pull.mdp]:
  When the maximum distance from a pull group reference atom to other atoms
  in the group is larger than 0.5 times half the box size a centrally
  placed atom should be chosen as pbcatom. Pull group 1 is larger than that
  and does not have a specific atom selected as reference atom.

ERROR 2 [file md_pull.mdp]:
  When the maximum distance from a pull group reference atom to other atoms
  in the group is larger than 0.5 times half the box size a centrally
  placed atom should be chosen as pbcatom. Pull group 2 is larger than that
  and does not have a specific atom selected as reference atom.

Pull group  natoms  pbc atom  distance at start  reference at t=0
       1      9157      4579
       2       589      5113       0.300 nm          0.300 nm
Estimate for the relative computational load of the PME mesh part: 0.14