[gmx-users] Error in energy minimization step/could anyone help me

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Sun Feb 24 22:35:02 CET 2019

The molecule name you have in  your .top file, in the [ molecules ]
section, does not match the molecule name in your .itp (could also be
within your .top) file, in the [ moleculetype ] section.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.