[gmx-users] Another last-minute GROMACS job opportunity: Closing Fri Jan 11 :-)

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:19:51 CET 2019

Hi!

Some of you might have seen the open position for GROMACS development last
fall, but KTH in Stockholm actually has another job opportunity for
somebody who would be interested in working more on user outreach, helping
with support and working with grand challenges for Exascale systems.

This is part of a larger joint EU Center-of-Excellence, so the person will
be working in the same place as the rest of the GROMACS team in our lab,
and there will be opportunities to also engage in code development and
application research projects.

However, there is *ONE* caveat: The closing date is already tomorrow (Fri,
Jan 11)!

The rules are quite strict around the closing date, so if you (or someone
you know) has any interest whatsoever, please submit your application
through the KTH electronic system mentioned in the job ad (we are not
allowed to consider applications submitted late or directly to us by email)!

Here's a link to the job ad:

https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:238941/where:4/

All the best,

Erik
--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm