[gmx-users] Dihedral restraints

ABEL Stephane Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Jan 10 16:51:57 CET 2019

Thank you Mark,

With your example, I have finally resolved my problem and finally found that the dihedral restraints were not actived in my simulations :((

If someone is interested to know how I did for resolving my problem especially when you use  the files generated by CHARMM-GUI for GROMACS, do not hesitate to contact me directly

Thanks again

Stéphane

Message: 1