[gmx-users] regarding editconf

Ali Khodayari ali.khodayari at student.kuleuven.be
Tue Jan 15 15:34:16 CET 2019

Thank you for your response Justin!
I don't really see how it can cause an error, while it might be just a
visualization defect in VMD.
Previously, I tried to perform each step separately, like doing a centering
by -center 0 0 0, but even performing this step leads to the error "step 0:
Water molecule starting at atom 40225 can not be settled." The only
difference would be a change in the coordinates, no? It is not due to the
fact that I am using 5.1.2 version, is it?
Best regards,
Ali