[gmx-users] "Too many LINCS warnings" in a minimization after solvation with coarse-grained waters

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Tue Jan 22 11:02:05 CET 2019

Hi,

You can reduce the timestep during equilibrations to e.g. 10 fs, or 5
when you have a really bad starting configuration. Bring it back up to
20 (in steps if needed) before starting your actual
equilibration/production though.

In addition, you can raise the lincs_order to 8.

And yes, the cgmartini.nl forum is currently unavailable due to
technical issues. We're working on it.

Peter