[gmx-users] "Too many LINCS warnings" in a minimization after solvation with coarse-grained waters

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:07:16 CET 2019

Hi,

I don't have any experience of coarse-grained systems, but everything looks
OK from this level. It is normal to troubleshoot by visualizing your input
and progress result. Minimizers are local, so if you start from something
that has a frustration that can't be resolved, you are stuck. Generally
this can be seen.

Mark