[gmx-users] seeking help for generating combined trajectory files and clusters

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:18:53 CET 2019

Hi,

I can't tell, because I don't know what you did with the xtc files
beforehand. But you should follow my earlier advice and visualize the
combined trajectory and observe that this may be your problem before
talking about it further. :-) Then see
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/user-guide/terminology.html#suggested-workflow

Mark