[gmx-users] Flat-bottomed Restrain

Salman Zarrini salman.zarrini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:44:42 CEST 2019

Ehsan,

That is just a single cylinder, or if you wish you can call it 5 identical
overlapping cylinders corresponding to each atom, but that still is just
one cylinder.
Actually you still have your original *.GRO of your system fed to grompp by
-c flag, the reference.gro edited that way is just a reference coordinate
by which you dictate the desired molecule to move around the axes at (3.0,
3,0) as much as 1.5 nm while the molecule is free to move along the Z as
much as it likes.

Regards,

Salman Zarrini