[gmx-users] Drude force field

Myunggi Yi myunggi at pukyong.ac.kr
Thu Jul 18 03:49:47 CEST 2019

I've got the following Error.

It seems this version of Gromacs does not recognize the Drude force field
format distributed by MacKerell.

There are additional Terms like [anisotropic_polarization] , etc..
Gromacs read this as a residue name.

Program gmx, VERSION 5.0.7
Source code file:
/data/cluster/apps/gromacs/source/gromacs-5.0.7/src/gromacs/gmxpreprocess/resall.c,
line: 488

Fatal error:
in .rtp file in residue anisotropic_polarization at line:
         DBR6   BR6    C6    C1    C5 1.80000000 0.60000000 0.60000000