[gmx-users] compressed pbc box at the end of simulation - membrane protein with ligand

Bratin Kumar Das 177cy500.bratin at nitk.edu.in
Tue Jun 11 09:08:39 CEST 2019

Hi
   This is happening because in ... pressure coupling you mentioned
semi-isotropic ...where the pressure will be uniform in x-y box vector..not
the z direction... that's why your box is becoming rectangular. You can use
isotropic pressure coupling for maintaining the sqare shape of the
box...generally the membrane simulation x=y is not equals to z.