[gmx-users] GROMOS FF conversion

András Ferenc WACHA wacha.andras at ttk.mta.hu
Thu Jun 27 08:28:29 CEST 2019

Dear Tom,

thank you for your reply. I was aware of the Vienna-PTM project, but
they supply neither several sugar molecules, nor beta-amino acids. I
have also found a conversion script in the user contributions
(http://www.gromacs.org/@api/deki/files/74/=ConvertGromos2Gromacs.tgz),
but it only converts topologies built with GROMOS, not the entire force
field.

Kind regards,

Andras

--
András Ferenc Wacha, PhD
research fellow, CREDO instrument responsible

Biological Nanochemistry Research Group

Institute of Materials and Environmental Chemistry
Research Centre for Natural Sciences
Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RCNS HAS)
Magyar tudósok körútja 2.
H-1117 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-382-6427
Web: http://bionano.ttk.mta.hu,