[gmx-users] GROMOS FF conversion

Piggot T. T.Piggot at soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 15:33:35 CEST 2019

I've not used this myself, but you can get them from:

http://vienna-ptm.univie.ac.at/?page_id=100

IIRC there are also conversion scripts on the GROMACS website too (in the user contributions).

Cheers

Tom

On 24/06/2019 13:55, András Ferenc WACHA wrote:

Dear List,

I would like to use the 54a8 version of the GROMOS FF with GROMACS. I
have seen that version 54a7 is already supplied "out of the box". Before
starting to develop a conversion script, I would like to ask if anyone
has information on how the previous versions were converted, and if
there already exists a validated mechanism. Googling on the topic did
not help me much.

Kind regards,

Andras

--