[gmx-users] Force field error

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Mon Mar 4 14:59:46 CET 2019

Hi Swapnil Bhujbal,

The parameters exist; however, the residue rtp file may not have entries for the phosphorylated residues. If you want to use pdb2gmx to you will need to add these residues into the rtp file associated with the force-field.

Hope that helps.

If you need to quickly perform the setup and do not want to mess around with the rtp file modifications, you may want to check out charmm-gui.org and use their input generator to get your topologies.

-Micholas

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD. MRSC
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics