[gmx-users] Are the D-CMAP terms present in the last release of CHARMM force field for GROMACS

ABEL Stephane Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Wed Mar 6 11:42:58 CET 2019

Thank you Justin,

I "grepped" the corresponding atom types. Indeed they are in the cmap files

Stéphane

------------------------------

On 3/5/19 3:33 PM, ABEL Stephane wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to performs some MD simulations of systems with a protein model with D-AA and I would like to have the confirmation that the last release of the CHARMM parameters for GROMACS (i.e. charmm36-nov2018.ff.tgz) contains the D-CMAP terms listed in the ./stream/toppar_all36_prot_c36m_d_aminoacids.str file in the original toppar_c36_jul18 archive available in the MacKerell's website ?

Yes. You can grep for the relevant atom types and see that they're there.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.
Blacksburg, VA 24061

jalemkul at vt.edu | (540) 231-3129
http://www.thelemkullab.com

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:00:03 +0500
From: Najamuddin Memon <najamuddinmemon63 at gmail.com>
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] In continuous I got another warning, could
        anyone help me?

Thirdly, change constraints=all bonds instead of h bond in nvt and npt.mdp
files

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 11:16 PM Najamuddin Memon <najamuddinmemon63 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Do nvt and npt equillibration for 1000 ps with nxtcout, etc values 500 in
> nvt.mdp and npt.mdp file.
> Secondly, this error can be removed by changing couple intramol=yes in
> mdout.mdp file or md.mdp file.
>
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 10:31 PM banijamali_fs <banijamali_fs at ut.ac.ir>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Thanks for your response, but when I went to that link, it was said to
>> put -nt 1 in command line, so when I put this I get another warning that
>> is,
>>
>> Listed nonbonded interaction between particles 1 and 29
>> at distance 2.404 which is larger than the table limit 2.200 nm.
>>
>> This is likely either a 1,4 interaction, or a listed interaction inside
>> a smaller molecule you are decoupling during a free energy calculation.
>> Since interactions at distances beyond the table cannot be computed,
>> they are skipped until they are inside the table limit again. You will
>> only see this message once, even if it occurs for several interactions.
>>
>> IMPORTANT: This should not happen in a stable simulation, so there is
>> probably something wrong with your system. Only change the
>> table-extension
>> distance in the mdp file if you are really sure that is the reason.
>>
>> So what should I do with this?
>>
>> Do anyone knows what should I exactly do?
>> --
>>
>> * Please search the archive at
>> posting!

>> * For (un)subscribe requests visit

End of gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 179, Issue 12