[gmx-users] gmx trjconv trr xtc

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Mar 12 03:22:51 CET 2019

.trr and .xtc are two different file formats, with the latter being
compressed.  Therefore, an .xtc file will be significantly smaller than a
.trr

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.