[gmx-users] Help regarding clustering of conformations

Sidhanta Swayam Prakash Das sidhanta.spd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:29:25 CET 2019

hello,
i have the output files of 100ns production simulations. I have treated for
PBC. I want to find clusters of the trajectories. This can be done using
gmx cluster.
But i want to do energy minimization of each snapshot in the trajectory and
then make clusters.
Is there any command or option or solution for this?

Thank you