[gmx-users] Berendsen Barostat for production runs

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:44:18 CET 2019

Hi,

I suggest you consider some of the seminal articles at
https://www.livecomsjournal.org/. They have articles discussing e.g.
foundational best practice for molecular simulations, and consider also
particular sub cases. I'm sure I read discussion of the topic in the last
few days, but forget in which article it was.

Mark