[gmx-users] gromacs make check failure

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:33:58 CEST 2019

Hello,

from looking at the output from make check it looks like this is
harmless. The tests simply took longer than the internally set cut-off
of 30 seconds.
If you are unsure about the build, you can run the test binary manually
from the build directory with (./gmxpreprocess-test in the same
directory where you can find the gmx binary).
Then it won't use the cut-off and will take as much time as it will need.

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD