[gmx-users] Regarding force field for silicon oxide

Mijiddorj B b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:59:41 CET 2019

Dear Prof. David van der Spoel,

Thank you very much for your reply and sending an amazing work.
I am sorry for asking further questions. Can you give me an advice to use
the parameters which were considered in the ref#44 in this work?
Ref#44 uses the OPLS force field and expresses LJ parameters for the
contents.

Best regards,

Mijiddorj