[gmx-users] Regarding force field for silicon oxide

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Nov 5 12:06:13 CET 2019

Den 2019-11-05 kl. 01:59, skrev Mijiddorj B:
> Dear Prof. David van der Spoel,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply and sending an amazing work.
> I am sorry for asking further questions. Can you give me an advice to use
> the parameters which were considered in the ref#44 in this work?
> Ref#44 uses the OPLS force field and expresses LJ parameters for the
> contents.

The OPLS files for gromacs 4.6 contain this non-standard addition to
nonbonded types
This is what was used in my paper and ref 44. Note that there is no
GROMACS force field, so just refer to this as parameters used in those
papers.

; Added by DvdS 05/2005 copied from GROMACS force field.
  SI         SI     14   28.08000     0.000       A    3.38550e-01
2.44704e+00