[gmx-users] Polymer parameter preparation using CHARMM-GUI

Mijiddorj B b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:31:54 CET 2019

Dear gmx users,

I trying to prepare the parameters of polymer which consists of a number of
units for gromacs calculations. A references (
https://www.cell.com/biophysj/pdf/S0006-3495(18)34339-X.pdf) introduced the
polymer builder in charmm-gui. However, I could not find this application
in CHARMM-GUI web.
How can I prepare the long polymer structures and corresponding parameters?
If you do not mind, please advice me.

Best regards,
Mijiddorj