[gmx-users] Time step mismatch.

Maryam m.olagunju at fz-juelich.de
Wed Nov 6 11:16:24 CET 2019

Dear gmx users,

I have two xtc files generated from my simulation with two different
time steps. I had to change the time step/mdp options because of disc
size. After the simulation, I tried to use trjcat to combine the two xtc
files so I can perform analsis on the trajectory. But I get this warning  :

Timesteps at t=1.4028e+07 don't match (1200, 1500), How do I fix this?
is it possible to rewrite the time step after the simulation?Thanks in
advance.

Best regards,

Maryam

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt