[gmx-users] eelctric field

Amin Rouy aminrou1986 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:40:25 CET 2019

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your reply. However, still it is not fully clear to me. Lets
only talk about gmx energy.  How it happens that I get from gmx energy
similar values of energies (LJ, columbs, total energies) while a different
pressure, with and without applied filed? The total energy should be
different as a result of an additional energy due to applied filed on each
atom.