[gmx-users] searching this mailing list

Ling Chan ling.chan at zymeworks.com
Mon Nov 18 23:29:26 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

Just wonder how can I search past discussions for keywords in this mailing list? I tried the search box on the top left of the Gromacs home page, but it does not seem to work. (Just try some keywords from the title of a discussion.)

I may be missing something obvious …

Ling

Notice of Confidentiality: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all attachments without copying, distributing or disclosing the same.