[gmx-users] number and size of NaCl crystals formed

Maria Luisa ml.perrotta at itm.cnr.it
Fri Nov 22 12:02:13 CET 2019

Dear users,
I have a question. I simulated Membrane Crystallization process with NaCl
salt, using different types of polymeric membranes models. At this moment
I'm able to evaluate the order that bring to nucleation and sequently
crystallization, but  I'm not able to evaluate number and size of NaCl
crystals formed after several times for the different models. I found in
Gromacs Manual the command gmx clustsize, but I don't understand the
meaning of this, and If I can apply it for my purpose. Can anyone to help
me?

Best regards
Maria Luisa

Maria Luisa Perrotta