[gmx-users] shift in trajectory

Amin Rouy aminrou1986 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 11:24:46 CEST 2019

Dear Justin,

Thank you for detailed answer. However, I am still struggling and none of
these helped me.

One thing I concern in traj.tpr file;
 I run gmx trjconv with Gromcac.5, which requires .tpr file, while I see in
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2019/onlinehelp/gmx-trjconv.html that
the file is 'Optional' to provide.