[gmx-users] Fatal Error when launching gromacs 2019.2 on GPU.

Artem Shekhovtsov job.shekhovtsov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 13:43:36 CET 2019

Hi,

Thanks, setting this variable allowed me to start GROMACS without errors
using the CPU.
The problem is that this method prevents me from using other free GPUs on
the host, but I would like to do this.
I also found out that setting the CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICE variable to available
GPUs at the time of launch allows us to solve this problem.

Artem