[gmx-users] DSSP graph re-scale

Mohammadreza Niknam Hamidabad jj700physics at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:15:39 CEST 2019

Dear Syah,

the answer depends on the way you're creating .eps file. I'm assuming that
you're using the gmx do_dssp then gmx xpm2ps.
something like this can be used:

gmx do_dssp -f final.xtc -s my.tpr -n new.ndx -map first.map -tu ns -b 700
-e 1000 -o protein.xpm

gmx xpm2ps -f protein.xpm -di scale.m2p -title top -bx 8.0 -by 50 -o
sec_struc_new.eps

if the x-axis ticks is the problem, you can change the font or anything
related to it, in the .m2p file. (
http://manual.gromacs.org/archive/5.0.3/online/m2p.html)
I hope you find it useful.

Best regards,