[gmx-users] Fat-bottom restrain

Billy Williams-Noonan billy.williams-noonan at monash.edu
Wed Sep 11 09:24:05 CEST 2019

If the flat bottom restraint energy is zero, then that means that the
restraints aren't being applied, or your predefined distance is not being
exceeded.  I doubt you would get binary zero values if it was the second
option, so something is probably wrong with your syntax or your inclusion
of the restraints

Cheers,
Billy