[gmx-users] Fwd: SIMD options

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:25:32 CEST 2019

Hi,

There will have been reports by cmake about whether the detection program
compiled and/or ran successfully, which would be useful diagnostic
information. Please run cmake in a fresh build directory and look for that.
It is possible to run that program individually, if the issue is that it
compiles and fails to run somehow (e.g. that linking is broken)

Mark