[gmx-users] Batch mode error in GROMACS version 2019.2

Rajib Biswas chemrajib at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 10:15:59 CEST 2019

Hi David,

As I said in my previous email, when I am using

echo 18 0 | gmx_mpi energy -f traj.edr -o temperature

getting the following error:

Program:     gmx energy, version 2019.2
Source file: src/gromacs/gmxana/gmx_energy.cpp (line 296)

Fatal error:
No energy terms selected

However, if I use

echo 18 0 | gmx_d energy -f traj.edr -o temperature

There is no error.
Note that for both the cases (i.e. gmx_mpi and gmx_d) interactive mode is
working fine.

Thanks.

With regards,
Rajib