[gmx-users] Equilibration Problem.

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Sep 18 00:30:40 CEST 2019

Did you visualise the system? What would you expect the density of the
system to be?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.