[gmx-users] SIMD options - detection program issue

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:57:33 CEST 2019

Hi,

Good to know your system instability issues were resolved.

(As a side-note you could have tried to use elrepo which has newer kernels
for CentOS.)

The SIMD detection should however not be failing; can you please file an
issue on redmine.gromacs.org with cmake invocation, CMakeCache.txt and
CMake logs attached. Also please make sure you use the latest patch
release, that is 2019.3?

Cheers,
--
Szilárd