[gmx-users] Position Restraints MD

ISHRAT JAHAN jishrat17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 06:12:20 CEST 2019

Thanks Justin Sir for the response. Actually I have done the MD simulation
of protein in presence of metal w.o.t. applying any position restraints and
during the trajectory analysis I found that most of the time metal atom
will stay out of the protein on seeing in VMD. I wanted to see the effect
of metal on that protein so , I applied position restraint on that  metal
atom. Is is better to do so or I should apply distance restraint? Any help
would be appreciated.
Thanks and regards

--
Ishrat Jahan